Saturday

I want to make a list of things in my life I'm thankful for and then things that happen or will happen throughout the day that I should be thankful for and rejoice in.

1) I'm grateful for my home. I think it's the first home I've truly loved where I live.
2) I'm thankful for a wonderful boyfriend and that our relationship gets stronger each day.
3) I'm grateful for working on Saturdays and being able to earn extra cash to support my finances and now my financial goals.
4) I'm glad I'm sore. It's confirmation that I did a good thing. My body needs it.
5) I'm thankful for this morning- time with the Lord and reflecting on forgiveness and self help. How to improve myself.
6) I'm thankful to God for the forgiveness, mercy and love he shows me every day and I hope to have that heart and mind again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday

Walking Through the Valley

A Need for Change